No point having a digital photo frame if your images never make it on there. According to eStarling, that’s not really a problem with its frames, and the company has a new one called the TouchConnect showcasing at CES in Las Vegas.
Even videos up to 20MB in size can be displayed if they’re emailed to the corresponding Gmail address.
As well as updating thanks to other social networking applications, the device also includes a Twitter client to view your live stream.
“With 802.11n WiFi, a touch-sensitive screen and automatic over-the-air firmware updates, the eStarling TouchConnect is one of the most user friendly frames on the market,” the company said.
Specifications for the eStarling 802.11n Touchscreen Connected Frame include:
* 10.2-inch 16:9 (800 x 480 pixels) LCD display with split-screen design for right-sized image presentation
* Built-in high-speed JPEG decoder/rendering engine
* WiFi 802.11b/g/n (WEP64, WEP128, WPA1, WPA2) connectivity
* RJ45 Ethernet wired connectivity
* 2GB on-board Flash Memory
* SD media card supported
* External AC Adapter
* Weight: 2.4 Lbs.