Absolute Gadget has teamed up with Symantec to offer 15 lucky readers the chance to win a copy of Norton 360 version 2.0.
Norton 360 v.2 defends you and your computer against a wide range of online threats. Antivirus, anti spyware and a firewall are among the many features the software offers to ensure a happy, healthy PC without you having to lift a finger!
The software also includes an identity protection feature that safeguards users against online identity theft. It even offers automatic backup to protect all your important files and comes with 2GB of online storage.
Norton 360 version 2.0 even has features such as PC Tuneup, which keeps your computer running at its fastest and most efficient.
For more information please visit the Symantec website.
For your chance to win one of 15 copies of Norton 360 2.0 All-in-one Security, simply answer the following question:
How much online storage does Symantec provide to backup your important files?
The competition ends at 12PM GMT on Monday 30th March 2009. Please email your name, address and answer before that time to
(See next page for competition terms and conditions)
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is only open to UK residents. The UK address you provide with your competition entry will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
2. Names and addresses of the winners will be supplied to Symantec for the dispatch of prizes, but will not be given to any other party. The names and addresses of all other entrants will not be passed on to any other party.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Absolute Media shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Employees of Absolute Media or any company involved in the competition or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. Absolute Media reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
6. You may enter the Competition as many times as you like however where a winner has been selected and Absolute Media discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has used any software or automated process either to answer questions or to make bulk entries, Absolute Media may select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these rules.
7. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
8. Prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries, unless specified otherwise in the specific competition rules, within 28 days of the closing date specified.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Absolute Media reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
10. Additional expenses, including all taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other costs such as meals or personal expenses, upgrades etc. are the sole responsibility of the prize winner, unless specifically stated.
11. The closing date and time for this competition is 12PM GMT on 30 March 2009.